1. Fish may be caught from any body of water.
2. Largest fish by weight in each of 6 categories wins cash prize.
3. Perch, Bluegill, Crappie, Walleye, Large Mouth Bass & Northern are eligible.
4. Each species caught and validated allows additional entry for drawing of 10 major prizes.
(Ex: 1 perch, 1 bluegill, 2 chances in drawing.)
5. Fish must be of legal size and fresh not frozen. Judges decision will be final.
(Note: it is illegal to transport fish in water.)
6. Contestants may start fishing at 5 a.m. and must be in line at clubhouse grounds
by weigh-in close at 4 p.m.
7. All contestants must pre-register by 10:00 am Saturday February 18th. Registration
available by phone (262) 510-8995 or at clubhouse. The clubhouse will be open every Saturday
before the Fisheree from 9:00 am till 4:00 pm, Friday evening before the Fisheree from 5:00 pm
to Midnight and 5:00 am the day of the Fisheree.
8. All entrants 15 & under registering fish win a kids prize.